help needed !!! can anyone correct this report plz..

Status
Not open for further replies.

nogy

Member Type
Student or Learner
i will be grateful if anyone replied as soon as possible..
ACADEMIC IELTS TEST

writing task 1
the question says the charts below show the results of a survey of adult education.The first chart shows the reasons why adults decide to study.the pie chart shows how people think the costs of adult education should be shared.write 150 words.

my answer:

In this report I am going to describe 2 charts.

The first is a barchart that shows the number of adults(in percentages) and reasons why they decide to study. The least percentage (9%) goes to meeting people, closely followed by 12% for the ability to change jobs. Also, 2 equal percentages were given to enjoying learning/studying and improving prospects of promotion which were both 20%.Where as, 22% of adults said they want to study because,it will be helpful for their current jobs. 38% was given for gaining qualifications and the last one gets the most percentage with(40%) for interest in subject.

The second is a pie chart that gives an overview on how the costs of each course should be shared amongst people.Firstly, it shows that 40% of the costs must be paid by an individual. This is by far the maximum percentage in this chart.Secondly, te employer should pay 35%. Finally, the tax payers ought to pay the least amount with 25% of the costs.

This ends my report. (172 words)

how much band width will i get in this report???

Rover_KE

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
England
In this report I am going to describe two charts.

The first is a barchart that shows the number of adults (in percentages) and reasons why they decide to study. The smallest percentage (9%) goes to meeting people, closely followed by 12% for the ability to change jobs. Also, two equal percentages were given to enjoying learning/studying and improving prospects of promotion which were both 20%. 22% of adults said they want to study because it will be helpful for their current jobs. 38% was given for gaining qualifications and the last one gets the most percentage with 40% for interest in the subject.

The second is a pie chart that gives an overview on how the costs of each course should be shared amongst people. Firstly, it shows that 40% of the costs must be paid by an individual. This is by far the maximum percentage in this chart. Secondly, the employer should pay 35%. Finally, the taxpayers ought to pay the least amount with 25% of the costs.

This ends my report. (172 words)

I am not familiar with band widths as I am not an IELTS teacher.

Rover

Status
Not open for further replies.