Pakistan
To,
Collection unit
4th Floor AWT Plaza
I.I Chundrigar Road
Karachi. 74200

Ref: Letter dated 9/7/2010, Issue NOC. Credit Card No. <<removed>>

Dear Sir,

I have received a letter of overdue amount on my credit card, despite that settlement of outstanding amount has been made with your bank on 15 jan 2010 and I have paid the settlement amount of Rs. 44,000 in six installments,

I have made my final installment on 10th June 2010 of Rs, 22,300/=.

Please find the attached copy of payment receipts and settlement letter.

It is my humble request, to please update my credit card account details and issue clearance certificate at your earliest.

Regards,

(name removed)
CNIC No. <<removed>>

Last edited by a moderator:

chourouk

VIP Member
Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Algeria
Current Location
Algeria
What's your question ?

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
To,
Collection Unit
4th Floor AWT Plaza
I.I Chundrigar Road
Karachi. 74200

Ref: Letter dated 9/7/2010, Issue NOC. Credit Card No. <<removed>>

Dear Sir,

I have received a letter regarding an overdue amount on my credit card. [STRIKE]despite that[/STRIKE] However, I paid the [STRIKE]settlement of[/STRIKE] outstanding amount [STRIKE]has been made with your bank[/STRIKE] on 15 Jan 2010. [STRIKE]and[/STRIKE] I [STRIKE]have[/STRIKE] paid the settlement amount of Rs. 44,000 in six installments.

I [STRIKE]have[/STRIKE] made [STRIKE]my[/STRIKE] the final [STRIKE]installment[/STRIKE] payment [STRIKE]on 10th June 2010[/STRIKE] of Rs, 22,300/= on 10 June 2010.

Please find [STRIKE]the [/STRIKE]attached [STRIKE]copy[/STRIKE] copies of payment receipts and settlement letter.

[STRIKE]It is my humble request, to [/STRIKE]Please update my credit card account details and issue clearance a certificate at your earliest convenience.

Yours faithfully,

(name removed)
CNIC No. <<removed>>

See above. I am confused about one thing though: you say you paid the outstanding amount in January 2010. However, you then go on to say that you paid the outstanding amount in six instalments and finished paying in June 2010. Do you mean that you started paying in instalments in January, and finished in June?

Status
Not open for further replies.