Student or Learner
Hey, guys, I just want to know if the following sentences need any correction or correct in grammaar. If any needs correction, please give it a detailed correction.
- There are found several sorts of houses
- They are eligible to mortgage houses for a loan equivalent to as much as 60% worth of a house
- a combined cafe for pets that will serve as a breeder, a pet item shop working on pet beauty.
- a somewhat spacious business, coruning both as a cafe and a shop for garden plants.
thank you for your correction but I have one more question about the following if this is grammartically correct or not.
- there were seeking a change of business type they were engaged in
They were seeking a change in the type of business they were engaged in.
Note, as in your first examples, we don't start sentences with "There were + verb". "There is" and "there are" should be followed by a noun, sometimes accompanied by either a definite or indefinite article, or a number or a modifier.
There is a small house across the road.
There are twelve people in my sitting room.
There are cats all over the house.
Thank you for your correction, but sorry it was my mistyping when I typed in ''there were''. Actually the point of my question was whether ''be engaged in'' in the sentence is correct or not.
According to your correction, the followin sentenc is correct, right?
- They were seeking a change in the type of business they were engaged in
I got two more questions. Please inform me if the followings make sense or not.
1. combined business - when I want to mean a business combining two
things like pet shop and internet cafe
combined cafe - when I want to mean a cafe combining internet
surfing and drink service
2. The following is a part of a school life register about a first grader and i just wonder if the following is correct.
- Entered the first grade at daehan elementary school on March 2nd, 2010.
I would appreciate yourn correct response.