Student or Learner
1. The conversion of verbs or adjectives into nouns is termed as:
d) None of the above
2. Choose the option that best describes the given statement:
The air conditioner is too loud, Ali can't sleep.
a) Sentence fragment
b) Comma splice
c) Fused sentence
d) Run- on sentence
3. Which of the following is not the usage of the Colon?
a) To express ratios
b) To separate titles from subtitles
c) To clarify the meaning of certain words
d) To introduce and emphasize lists, quotations and explanations.
4. Which of the following statements is NOT correct?
a) Use a comma after an introductory clause or phrase.
b) Use a comma between all items in a series.
c) Do not use a comma between multiple adjectives.
d) Do not use a comma between cumulative adjectives.
5. Which one of the following is NOT a sentence-ending punctuation mark?
a) Full stop
b) Question mark
c) Exclamation mark
i will be very thankful to you.