Informing my manager regarding my annual leave

Status
Not open for further replies.

yousefnofal

Member Type
Other
Informing my manager regarding my annual leave, he approved it since a month and i want to remind him before i go.

Dear Sir,
Greetings,

Kindly, be informed that my annual will start on 15, August 2010 till 16 September 2010 therefore; Mr. ..... will cover my absence till I am back.
As for HAAD’s office in Delma, Mrs. ..... will cover my absence, as she is one of the Ambulatory Health Services Staff and we are working at the same building that belongs to DPSC, Delma; so for any critical issue she’ll coordinate with Mr. Ismail and collect the documents and mail it to MZ office.

That’s for your kind information,

Regars,

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
[STRIKE]Informing[/STRIKE] I have already informed my manager regarding my annual leave, he approved it [STRIKE]since[/STRIKE] a month ago, and I want to remind him before I go.

Dear Sir,
[STRIKE]Greetings,
[/STRIKE]
[STRIKE]Kindly, be informed[/STRIKE] I would like to remind you that my annual leave will start on 15 August 2010 [STRIKE]till[/STRIKE] and end on 16 September 2010. [STRIKE]therefore;[/STRIKE] Mr. ..... will cover my work [STRIKE]absence till I am back[/STRIKE] during my absence.
As for HAAD’s office in Delma, Mrs. ..... will cover for me during my absence, as she is one of the Ambulatory Health Services Staff and we [STRIKE]are working[/STRIKE] work at the same DPSC building, Delma. [STRIKE]that belongs to DPSC,[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]Delma;[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]so[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]For any critical issue[/STRIKE] She[STRIKE]’ll[/STRIKE] will coordinate with Mr. Ismail on any critical issues, [STRIKE]and[/STRIKE] collect the documents and mail [STRIKE]it[/STRIKE] them to the MZ office.

[STRIKE]That’s for your kind information,[/STRIKE]

Regards (preferably Yours faithfully),

See above for amendments. This is a formal business letter so I recommend not using contractions such as "she'll". At the end of the letter, it's better to end it with "Yours faithfully", but if "Regards" is an accepted ending in your office, then leave it.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Many thanks. I appreciate [STRIKE]that for you[/STRIKE] it. :up:

You're welcome. Please remember to capitalise the word "I" at all times.

Status
Not open for further replies.