• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Korean
      • Home Country:
      • South Korea
      • Current Location:
      • China

Please help

The goods were splitted into two shipments. Would you please double check the second shipment, if there have 123 pcs, means no short-shipment. We think there maybe the transporter mistakenly counted the incorrect correct quantity. Furthermore, please confirm if you prefer to ship PO xxx by one 20' container as there is not other goods can be consolidated.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India

Re: Please help

Quote Originally Posted by Zoe2008 View Post
    The goods were splitted into two shipments. Would you please double check the second shipment, if there have are 123 pcs, it means no short-shipment. We think there maybe the transporter might have not counted then correctly. mistakenly counted the incorrect correct quantity. Furthermore, please confirm if you prefer to ship PO xxx by one 20' container as there is are not other goods that can be consolidated.
    ===Not a teacher===

Made a few correction upto my knowledge.
    short-shipment = I don't understand this term whether it is correct or not.
    Let's see what an expert has got to say.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • England
      • Current Location:
      • England

Re: Please help

Not a teacher but a native speaker.

I would change it to something like this:

The goods were split into two shipments. Would you please double check the second shipment, there should be 123 pieces in total. We think the transporter may have made a mistake and sent the wrong quantity. Furthermore, could you please confirm if you prefer to ship to PO XXX by one 20' container, if so, no other goods can be accommodated.

Please note I am unsure on what you are trying to say in the last sentence, do you mean that if you ship the delivery in one 20' container, there wont be enough room? Also the word 'transporter' doesn't seem to fit, perhaps 'delivery company' or 'supplier' would be a better choice and flow better.