Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Pakistan
it was very awful when i heared about the airblue crash in islamabad hills because of bad weather and heavy clouds. the experts reported that it was all because of low visibility in that morning. no body could survive in this accident. it is the great tragedy after 2005 earthquake in northern areas of pakistan. the representatives camped out hoping any news about their belovers. A gril of 18 who was going to join her team and supposed to play football match today in islamabad, died in this crash. she couldn t come with team because of her studies.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
it was very awful when i heared about the airblue crash in islamabad hills because of bad weather and heavy clouds. the experts reported that it was all because of low visibility in that morning. no body could survive in this accident. it is the great tragedy after 2005 earthquake in northern areas of pakistan. the representatives camped out hoping any news about their belovers. A gril of 18 who was going to join her team and supposed to play football match today in islamabad, died in this crash. she couldn t come with team because of her studies.

Before dealing with the content, please post your paragraph again with a capital letter at the beginning of each sentence. Remember that the first person singular pronoun "I" must always be capitalised, as should all proper nouns (hint: Airblue and Islamabad). Also, take a look at irregular verbs in the past tense.

Status
Not open for further replies.