• Post Thanks / Like

help me please....:(((

writing task 1(academic)

The chart shows the consumption of of fish some different kinds of meat in a European country between 1979 and 2004.

The least sales went to fish where in 1979, it was recorded for about 60 grams per person per week.The consumption of fish hovered around this value until the year 2004,where the least it got to was just below 50 grams.As for the lamb, the trend was obviously downwards.the amount of lamb sold was plummeting by the year.Starting from 150 grams until it reaches just above 50 grams.

Commencing with 220 grams per week at 1979, beef had a downward trend over the years and there was a sharp drop in itís sales a few years later,too. Itís consumption then, surged to 240 grams,however,that recovery was short-lived.,because the sales kept falling until reaching 100 grams by the year 2004.Finally, the chicken consumption was the highest of the four. Over the years, itís sales were increasing beginning with 145 grams till reaching 250 grams, in 2004.

To conclude, it is obviously clear that,people in this European country prefer chicken the most.
    This ends my report.

plz just check my english...

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • England
      • Current Location:
      • England

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: help me please....:(((

Quote Originally Posted by nogy View Post
    The lowest sales of fish were in 1979 - about 60 grams per person per week. The consumption of fish hovered around this value until 2004, when the lowest it got to was just below 50 grams.

As for lamb, the trend was obviously downwards, the amount of lamb sold plummeting by the year - starting from 150 grams until it reached just above 50 grams.

Commencing with 220 grams per week in 1979, beef had a downward trend over the years and there was a sharp drop in its sales a few years later,too. Its consumption then surged to 240 grams; however,that recovery was short-lived, because the sales kept falling until they reached 100 grams by 2004.

Finally, chicken consumption was the highest of the four. Over the years, its sales increased from 145 grams to 250 grams, in 2004.

To conclude, it is obviously clear that people in this European country prefer chicken the most.

This ends my report.
    Leave a space after a comma and full stop.

Rover