Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Singapore
Current Location
Canada
The battery indicator are incaccurate. The battery level shown on the screen are not the same as the battery level in actuality.

The battery indicator are incaccurate. The battery level shown on the screen are not in sycn with the real battery life left on the phone.

crazYgeeK

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Vietnamese
Home Country
Vietnam
Current Location
Vietnam
The battery indicator [RED] is [/RED] inaccurate. The battery level shown on the screen is not the same as the battery level in actuality.

The battery indicator is inaccurate. The battery level shown on the screen is not in sync with the real battery life left on the phone.

I don't like the second sentence.
My sentence:
The battery level shown on the screen doesn't express exactly the real battery life.
Maybe I have made some mistakes and hope some teachers help.
Thank you !

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
The battery indicator are incaccurate. The battery level shown on the screen are not the same as the battery level in actuality.

The battery indicator are incaccurate. The battery level shown on the screen are not in sycn with the real battery life left on the phone.

You need to check the agreement of singular and plural nouns with their verb. You have written "The battery indicator are...". Indicator is singular, so it should be "is". The same is true for "battery level".

The battery level indicator is inaccurate. The level shown on the screen is not the same as the actual battery level.

Status
Not open for further replies.