• Native Language:
      • Hindi
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India

• Post Thanks / Like

Are these sentences correct?

Due to difficulty in providing power supply for the new location, we can't now carry out the work as you requested. As you may be aware, there is no spare power point now available in the DB. As the DB is very far from the new location, we can't run the cable to this location. even if we run the cable such a long, the cable get heat, and so there might be a variation in A/C unit working. So my advise is that you just wait for my arrival and then we fix this problems once and for all.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: Are these sentences correct?

Quote Originally Posted by JRD View Post
    Due to difficulty in providing power supply for the new location, we can't now carry out the work as you requested. As you may be aware, there is no spare power point now available in the DB. As the DB is very far from the new location, we can't run the cable to this location. even if we run the cable such a long, the cable get heat, and so there might be a variation in A/C unit working. So my advise is that you just wait for my arrival and then we fix this problems once and for all.
    ===Not a teacher===

We wouldn't be able to work on the problem you mentioned as we have to install the power supply at the new location. As you may be aware, there isn't a spare power point available in the DB at this point. Moreover, the DB is very far from the new location untill which we can't run the cable. Even if we install the cable for such a long distance, the cable will get heated, which will result in inconsistency, that is, variation in A/C unit functioning. I would suggest you to wait untill my arrival so that we can fix these issues for good.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Oriya
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India

• Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Re: Are these sentences correct?

[QUOTE=JRD;632210]
    We canít carry out the work now, as requested by you, due to difficulty in providing power supply for the new location. As you may be aware, there is no spare power point now/presently available (in) at the DB, (As the DB) which is very far from the new location and we can't run the cable to this location. Even if we run the cable to such a long distance, the cable will get hot (heat and so there might be a) causing variation in A/C unit working. So my advise is that you just wait for my arrival after which (and then) we would fix this problems once and for all.
    QUOTE]

Delete the words in brackets.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: Are these sentences correct?

[QUOTE=sarat_106;632431]
    Quote Originally Posted by JRD View Post
    We canít carry out the work now, as requested by you, due to difficulty in providing power supply for the new location. As you may be aware, there is no spare power point now/presently available (in) at the DB, (As the DB) which is very far from the new location and we can't run the cable to this location. Even if we run the cable to such a long distance, the cable will get hot (heat and so there might be a) causing variation in A/C unit working. So my advise is that you just wait for my arrival after which (and then) we would fix this problems once and for all.
    QUOTE]

Delete the words in brackets.
    Hi Sarat,

Could you correct my post as well if possible. I would like to know the mistakes that I have done.

Thank you for your time

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Oriya
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India

• Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Re: Are these sentences correct?

Quote Originally Posted by 2010 View Post
    ===Not a teacher===

We wouldn't be able to work on the problem that you mentioned as we have to install (the) a power supply point at the new location. As you may be aware, there (isn't a) is no spare power point available in/at the DB (at this point). Moreover, the DB is very far from the new location (untill which) to where we can't run the cable . Even if we install the cable there (for such a long distance, the cable) it will get heated, and (which) will result in inconsistency, that is, variation in A/C unit functioning. I would suggest you to wait until my arrival so that we can fix these issues for good.
    Delete words in brackets underlined. Please ask for clarifications if you have any reservations.