• Native Language:
      • Gujarati
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India

• Post Thanks / Like

plz check for my toefl exam

Topic: do u agree or disagree....? good teacher set chellenging task for their students.

Teacher is a person who teaches us how we can tackle life's problem and gain confidence. I, therefore, support the laid motif that good teacher play an important role in anyone's life by giving training of challenging task. My opinion is described belove with genuine reasons and examples.

My most fundamental reason is that the definition of good teacher is not only based on how much knowlege he has, but is based on how he can distribute that knowledge. when good teacher teaches any subject, he introduces certain problem related to particular topic by which student ability to think before taking any decision is improved. Furthermore because of this students come to know that why and how particular things are happened. To illustrate, if teacher teaches phycology and if he teaches not only all problems surrounding to it but also what is need of phycology then students are always thinking when they meet any kind of such problematic situation.

My another reason which I put forward is related to practical experience. Good teacher always insist that student must solve problem which he face during practicals. The best example of this is, when I have attended my programing lab, my teacher always force me to make my own logic to build a program which helps me a lot in my job as a software developer. In addition, teacher insist that we must complete our journals and homework with in a day which helps us to improve our time management skill. Moreover teacher knows which kind of mistakes done by students and how it can be improved. So, he can easily teach us a very important lesson which may create a significant role in our progressive life.

All in all, in the light of above discussion, it can be said that good teacher always improve studentís behaviour by giving difficult and chellenging task. Behind this, his moral is to make students skillful and capable to survive in any stage of life.

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: plz check for my toefl exam

My opinion is described belove with genuine reasons and examples.

- below

not only based on how much knowlege he has
    he or she has

There are not correct words related to 'subject-verb agreements' and many typos.

Why don't you use MS word when you write in English?

For example, if you type phycology, you will see the red underline, because the spelling is not correct.