Student or Learner
1) Jimmy is lifting a full cartoon of toys up the upstairs after nobody bought them.
2) Kathy is posting a letter to her brother after he reached France.
3) A cat is pouncing on a horrible rat while it is running near the garbage.
4) Jane is piling up a sand to make a sandcastle at the beach while her father is bathing.
5) Aunt Molly is powdering her face before she goes to a marriage ceremony.
6) Jimmy is passing a salt to Linda after he ended his needing of it.
Thank you very much, teacher. I have one little question. Can you explain to me why we followed a past simple verb in the second clause although it is a present continuous sentence?
2) Kathy is posting a letter to her brother after he arrived France. Correct
Last edited by Atchan; 20-Aug-2010 at 16:47.
OK, Thank you.