correct my letter plz

You have recently started work in anew company.
    Write a letter to an English - speaking friend.In your letter
    1- explain why you changed jobs.
    2-describe your new job.
    3- tell him/her your other news.

My dear Rola,

I hope you and your family are in agood health while reading this letter.
    I am very sorry, I could not write to you earlier as I was very bussy in searching for asuitable job.

Finally , I have newly employed in agood company. As you know,my previous work was not suitable , I had to drive 2 hours to reach the location as, it was far away from my house. Also to be honest with you, the salary was not good . It was not enough to cover the minimum requirments of my family.

Now, I am working in avery famous, it is located in the city center and it is very near my house. For sure , the salary beter than before and every thing is allrigh.

I have some good news to tell you about. yesterday, I went to make apregnant test and you can not image how it was surprised for me when I knew I am waiting anew baby. It was very exited moment I will not forget it all my life. Furthermore, I decided to buy anew car because, my old one become very old with too much defect.

These are all my news , I hope hearing from you agood news.

With all my love,
    Noar Saheal.

Re: correct my letter plz

Please check your punctuations and spelling. ♥

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

Re: correct my letter plz

Good subject matter/creativity. Some suggestions:

My Dear Rola,

I hope you and your family are in agood health while reading as you read this letter.
    I am very sorry I could not write to you earlier as I was very bussy (sp.) in searching for a suitable job.

Finally , I have newlybeen employed in a good company. As you know, my previous workjob was not suitable , I had to drive 2 hours to reach the location. as, it was far away from my house. (not necessary/redundant with "2 hours") Also, to be honest with you, the salary was not good. It was not enough to cover the minimum requirments (sp.) of my family.

Now, I am working in a very famous (famous what?) , it is located in the city center and it is very near my house. For sure, the salary is beter (sp.) than before and everything is allrigh (sp).

I have some more good news to tell you about. Yesterday, I went to make a pregnancy test and you can not imagine how itI was surprised for me when I knew I am waiting for a new baby. It was a very exited exciting moment I will not never forget it all my life. Furthermore, I decided to buy a new car because my old one become very is old and has with too muchmany defects.

These are
    That is all my news , I hope to hearingsome good news from you. agood news.

With all my love,
    Noar Saheal.[/QUOTE]