Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Pakistan
When your last visit in India . A meeting was called by you. It was decided in the meeting that all your old bank accounts which are operating since a long time. These accounts should be closed and new account should be opened immdiately. It was also decided the reason of the company deficit. Our company CFO has been showing the deficit since 2000.

Please correct where nesssary.

bhaisahab

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
Ireland
When your last visit in India . A meeting was called by you. It was decided in the meeting that all your old bank accounts which are operating since a long time. These accounts should be closed and new account should be opened immdiately. It was also decided the reason of the company deficit. Our company CFO has been showing the deficit since 2000.

Please correct where nesssary.
When you last visited India, you called a meeting. At that meeting, it was decided that all your old bank accounts should be closed and a new account opened immediately.
I don't really understand what you want to say in the part highlighted in red.

meela

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Pakistan
We want to know the reason why our CFO has been showing a decifit since a long time hence we are meet our sales target timely.

bhaisahab

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
Ireland
We want to know the reason why our CFO has been showing a decifit since a long time hence we are meet our sales target timely.
I'm sorry, but it's still not clear, I understand that you want to know why your CFO has been showing a deficit for a long time but I don't understand the connection with the last part, which I read as meaning "therefore we have met our sales targets on time".

meela

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Pakistan
Thanks for your assistance. This is exactly I wanted to write.

Status
Not open for further replies.