Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Uzbek
Home Country
Uzbekistan
Current Location
Turkey
He attended English Language Training Program organized in cooperation with C. University and Science Academy and completed his high school at B. School.
However he wish to obtain University education in your country his visa application has been rejected twice.
University education and all expenses may arise during this training will be met by his family.
He is coming to the interview on 27.08.2010 at 10.45. I hope you will help him to get a visa.

albertino

Member Type
Other
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Hong Kong
Current Location
Hong Kong
He attended an English Language Training Program organized by C. University and the Science Academy, and completed his high school at B. School.
However, he wishes to obtain university education in your country but unfortunately his visa applications have been rejected twice.
The fees for university education and other expenses incurred will be met by his family.
He is coming to the interview at 10.45 on 27.08.2010 . And I sincerely hope that you will help him to get a visa.
(Not a teacher)

meela

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Pakistan
Originally Posted by happys82

not a teacher

He attended an English Language Training Program organized by C. University and the Science Academy, He completed his high school at B. School.
However, he wants to enroll with your university as well as likes your country to live but unfortunately his visa applications have been rejected twice.
The fees for university education and other expenses incurred will be made by his family.
He is coming for an interview at 10.45 on 27.08.2010 . And I sincerely hope that you will help him to get a visa.

Status
Not open for further replies.