• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Uzbek
      • Home Country:
      • Uzbekistan
      • Current Location:
      • Turkey

could you please check my mistakes

He attended English Language Training Program organized in cooperation with C. University and Science Academy and completed his high school at B. School.
    However he wish to obtain University education in your country his visa application has been rejected twice.
    University education and all expenses may arise during this training will be met by his family.
    He is coming to the visa interview on 27.08.2010 at 10.45. I hope you will help him to get a visa.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK

Re: could you please check my mistakes

Quote Originally Posted by happys82 View Post
    He attended English Language Training Program organized in cooperation with C. University and Science Academy and completed his high school at B. School.
    However he wish to obtain University education in your country his visa application has been rejected twice.
    University education and all expenses may arise during this training will be met by his family.
    He is coming to the visa interview on 27.08.2010 at 10.45. I hope you will help him to get a visa.
    He attended an English Language training programme which was organised in co-operation with C University and Science Academy, and he completed high school at B School.

However, he wishes to attend university in [name of country] but unfortunately his visa application has been refused twice.

The cost of his education and all expenses during his time in [name of country] will be met by his family.

He is due to attend a visa interview on 27 August 2010 at 1045. I would be very grateful if you could grant him every assistance in obtaining the requisite visa.