Some of your sentences need some work to make them correct, they still won't be future continuous though.
1) When you eat something tasting awful you will spit it out.
2) When you spray water on the plants they will grow well.
3) When John sweeps the leaves from his garden it will be beautiful. OK
4) When the Anti-virus program spots a virus on my computer it will delete it.
5) When Andy sows seeds in his garden they will grow.
6) When Molly stuffs the pillow with feathers it will be useful for cushioning her head.
Student or Learner