Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
United Arab Emirates
Current Location
United Arab Emirates
Hello
Could you proofreading this story

Glory of God that who makes fate of the person in others hands. I’m not matted and I am not sensitive but, don’t blame me, what I saw made me feel that the life have no mercy. I saw young girl crying with the sadness out of her eyes. She came to me with tears and hug me strongly . My heart felt that she has painful story. I said to her cry, cry and cry maybe this relieve you. Suddenly she spoke and said “ I thought that he was loves me, goodness and his heart like diamond. Then I found out that he is a deceptive. I loved him and my love was immeasurably. I thought that I was princess but I was worthless in his eyes. I sold my family and my friends even people for sake of his eyes. He took from me what he want then he sold me. I hope that he killed me before he showed me his other face. Why he tramples on the heart of an innocent”. I said to her calm down nothing deserve your tears. Hope God give you someone else who give you the love, respectable and happiness that you dreamed, someone who understand you, take care of you, loves you and love the sand that you walk on it. Just remember that is nothing impossible in this life.

Thank you alots

Last edited:

Atchan

Key Member
Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Somali
Home Country
Somalia
Current Location
Saudi Arabia
Hello
Could you proofreading this story

[STRIKE]Glory of God[/STRIKE]The glory God [STRIKE]that[/STRIKE] who makes fate of the person in others' hands. I’m not matted and I am not sensitive, but I don’t blame me. What I saw made me feel that the life has no mercy. I saw young girl crying with the sadness out of her eyes. She came to me with tears and hug me strongly. My heart felt that she had painful story. I said to her cry, cry and cry maybe this would relieve you. Suddenly she spoke and said “I thought that he was loving me, goodness and his heart like a diamond. Then I found out that he is a deceptive. I loved him and my love was immeasurably. I thought that I was princess but I was worthless in his eyes. I sold my family and my friends even people for sake of his eyes. He took from me what he wants after that he sold me. I hope that he killed me before he showed me his [STRIKE]other[/STRIKE] face. Why he tramples on the heart of an innocent”. I said [STRIKE]to her[/STRIKE] calm down to her nothing deserves your tears. I hope God give you someone else who give you the love, respectable and happiness that you dreamed, someone who understand you, take care of you, loves you and love the sand that you walk on it. Just remember that is nothing impossible in this life.

Thank you alots
[NOT A TEACHER] "Its a sadness story"

Other face "people don't have two faces". You ought to say "his face" and it is understandable.

birdeen's call

VIP Member
Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Polish
Home Country
Poland
Current Location
Poland
Other face "people don't have two faces". You ought to say "his face" and it is understandable.
You can say that a person has many faces. It's a metaphor. It means that the person behaves differently under different circumstances. A "two-faced person" can be very nice to you when they want something from you. But once they have got it they will show you their "real face" - they will treat you badly.

Not only humans can have "other faces". If you say, "Europe is showing its sympathetic face", you may mean that Europe has also another face - the mean one.

A2R..

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
United Arab Emirates
Current Location
United Arab Emirates
I understood now
so can I say ( he showed me his real face) ??

Thank you alot

birdeen's call

VIP Member
Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Polish
Home Country
Poland
Current Location
Poland
I think you can say that. But what you said, "he showed me his other face", is OK too. But maybe you'd better wait for native speaker's help.

Last edited:

A2R..

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
United Arab Emirates
Current Location
United Arab Emirates
Can any native speaker's or English teachers help me??!!

Last edited:

wq.denis

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Turkish
Home Country
Czech Republic
Current Location
Czech Republic

I do not understand your some expressions clearly, listed above. That's probably my bad so don't worry at all.

Glory of God that who makes fate of the person in others hands.
Even after correction, I could not catch the mean.
Glory of GodThe glory God that who makes fate of the person in others' hands.

Second one is,
"I sold my family and my friends even people for sake of his eyes. He took from me what he wants after that he sold me"

My best guess is that means could be "replace someone with a little gain from another one".

(However, I know that I need correction on my sentences, do it:)

Last edited:

A2R..

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
United Arab Emirates
Current Location
United Arab Emirates
The glory of God refer to exclamation it mean (how can God make your fate in other person hand) whatever if it was good or bad
This topic sentence prelude to the beginning of the story

About the second one I mean that she left and ignored her family, friends and people for sake of him (lover). so that what I meant
I hope now it is clear

if you have any question feel free to ask
And me too wq.denis I think I need corrections
We are here to learn

^_^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.