Student or Learner
I am having trouble figuering out what is wrong with these sentences. I know that between these four sentences that there is something wrong with each one of them. subject–verb agreement, run-on sentence, verb form and tense, or sentence fragment. Can anyone explain what is wrong and how to correctly re-write them?
- This morning I watch TV before I drove here.
- The bank robber escaped from the bank. With some money.
- That brand of car goes very fast, which is why many people wants them.
- Can I call you back? I am try to escape from the giant monster attacking the warehouse.
1. this morning I watched TV before I drove here.
2.The bank robber escaped from the bank with some money.
3.Cars of that brand are very fast, which is why many people want them.
4.Can I call you back? I am trying to escape from the giant monster attacking the warehouse.