could you check if I put the correct prepositions, please?
1. I began to get impatient with his continual lack of puntctuality.
2. Impatient for her arrival,..............
3. She tried not to yield to temptation and ...........
4. My uncle deals with scrap metal.
5. The thieves absconded from the scene of crime with over 200,000$.
6. Jenny is terrified of flying.
7. to be angry about being woken up .....
8. Being new in the neighbourhood...
9. to be sympathetic about sth
10. to agree to what to buy as a present.
11. to be an expert on sth....
12. to be quick at doing sth
13. his style is reminiscent of hardy's
14. what is on the agenda for today's meeting?
15. Mary was impatient for the Christams holidays to come.
16. The driver was oblivious of the red light.
Originally Posted by Bolo
Sounds good, with the exception of #16. oblivious to