Smile famouse person you want to meet!

Maybe it seems a little unusual, but I love to see Mr Moshiri. Who was a poet in my country. He says lovely poetry. As I get from his poet, hi was a man with full of sense and can express them so nice and simple. I want hung he and sit near him, talk about his real life and his real love, because I found him so different from most of the men I had ever seen .

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK

Re: famouse person you want to meet!

Quote Originally Posted by Mina.Gh View Post
    Maybe it seems a little unusual, but I love to see Mr Moshiri. Who was a poet in my country. He says lovely poetry. As I get from his poet, hi was a man with full of sense and can express them so nice and simple. I want hung he and sit near him, talk about his real life and his real love, because I found him so different from most of the men I had ever seen .
    It may seem a little unusual, but I would love to meet Mr Moshiri, who was a poet in my country. He wrote beautiful poems.

From his poetry, I can tell that he was an intelligent man who expressed things nicely and simply.

I would like to hang out with him, sit near him, talk to him about his life and his loves, because I feel he is very different from most of the men I have met.