I am looking for an English dictionary that identifies the syllables in words and also shows which syllable is stressed. I have seen a few online dictionaries that do this by placing hyphens between the letters to identify syllables and highlighting with bold the syllable that is stressed. The problem is I want to try and find a print dictionary that does this. Also I want a dictionary that represents these things using standard form and not the phonetic alphabet. Does anyone have any ideas?