Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Tamil
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
I had talked to John today and he confirmed that he is ready to work with "X" team to sort this issue out. However, he also stated that the prime responsiblity to fix the "A" issue in the "NA" region is to be carried out by "Y" team in India and the day to day management activities should be handled by Phillipines team.

As the "A" issue is pending for quite a long time, he is ready to help us to fix the same.

bhaisahab

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
Ireland
I had talked to John today and he confirmed that he is ready to work with "X" team to sort this issue out. However, he also stated that the prime responsiblity to fix the "A" issue in the "NA" region is to be carried out by "Y" team in India and the day to day management activities should be handled by Phillipines team.

As the "A" issue is pending for quite a long time, he is ready to help us to fix the same.
"I talked to John today and he confirmed that he is ready to work with "X" team to sort this issue out. However, he also stated that the the "A" issue in the "NA" region is the responsibility of the "Y" team in India, and the day to day management activities should be handled by Philippines team."

nandhusri2007

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Tamil
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Thank you Sir !!

Could you please advise me the difference between the two sentences mentioned below? and which one should be more appropriate?
I always get confused in using " on " and "in" in the sentence.

1. I was on the call.
2. I am in the call.

bhaisahab

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
Ireland
Thank you Sir !!

Could you please advise me the difference between the two sentences mentioned below? and which one should be more appropriate?
I always get confused in using " on " and "in" in the sentence.

1. I was on the call.
2. I am in the call.
Do you mean a telephone call?

riquecohen

VIP Member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location