• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Hindi
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • United Arab Emirates

can you please correct this?

I want request my boss to approve to purchase a new air condition for the office- please find below the letter.

Sir,

As you know that our air condition in the front office is not cooling well and our staffs are facing difficulties sitting in the office in this scorching whether. We have repaired this A/C several times but in vain. The technician has suggested that this A/C is no longer repairable and hence a new A/C to be replaced. Please find attached a quotation to purchase new A/C and do the needful to replace this old A/C.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK

Re: can you please correct this?

Quote Originally Posted by francycham View Post
    I want to request that my boss to approve to the purchase of a new air-conditioning unit for the office. Please find below the letter.

Dear Sir,

As you know, thatour the air-conditioning in the front office is not cooling working well and our staffs staff are facing difficulties sitting in the office in this scorching whether weather.

We have repaired this The A/C system has been repaired several times but in vain. The technician has now suggested that this A/C is no longer repairable and hence a new A/C systemto be replaced is required. Please find attached a quotation to purchase new A/C and do the needful take the necessary steps to replace this the old A/C system.

See above.