***Neither a teacher nor a native speaker.***
As usual a nice and short story.
Some of my changes:
- I'm not sure if you need the second to in sentence 2, maybe one is enough
- as far as I know we build something out of something
- I believe it's better to say "Then he", I've never seen "He then"
- you request someone to do something - no need to use from here
- you take off your clothes and then you go to swim. you can say, "I swim and sing" because you do both things simultaneously.
- I think get is too general and maybe feel is better. (you could also ask, "Did you enjoy the water?" - as example)
- salt is an uncountable word, that's why you can't say a salt
- and the last sentence needs some bigger changes, this is for our professionals
Student or Learner