spelling fixed, correct my essay pleas

Status
Not open for further replies.

xmagedo

Member Type
Student or Learner
Pleas, read my Essay, correct it, and tell me the reason .
thanks ahead .

To learn a foreign language successfully you need to spend time in the country where the language is spoken.

Do you agree or disagree?

Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.

In order to learn anything, we always need to create the spirit of confident into it, and develop the interest gesture. For those whom are create an excuses to their-selves, I believe it's very hard for them to achieve their Goals, they end up being diffident .
In my opinion, when it comes to languages, there is always a way to learn at least 50% of the language even if you are not at the countries where the language is spoken, by memorizing the letters and watch a documentary in the country's language, to understand more about their culture as well language itself.
I had an experience learning the English language at the country where the people themselves dont speak the English language, But I manage to it . Sometimes we just have to create the motivation to achieve our goals . I deliberately dont agree with the author opinion, neither disagree.
But I believe you can learn the language successfully by communicating with the owners of the language. But sometime, it is very difficult for someone to go to the country where the people speaks the language, or rather, not having the chance .
At last, I believe when someone wants to achieve something in this life, it can happen by creating the spirit of motivation in anything, people may not have the chance to learn, but it can happen when someone is persistent.

xmagedo

Member Type
Student or Learner
Hi
Thank you very much for correcting my Essay, that was really helpful, I really appreciate the effort :)
I want to ask you a few questions regarding the grammar in my Essay.
Whom, you change it to "who" ? why? and when do we use whom ?
Finally, I hope you can give me a very good vocabulary that I can use in my Essay, or will it be better to use other vocabulary than the ones I used in my Essay ?

thanks ahead.

xmagedo

Member Type
Student or Learner
Thank you for your time.
That was helpful, really appreciate

Status
Not open for further replies.