• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Urdu
      • Home Country:
      • Pakistan
      • Current Location:
      • Pakistan

Bill

I have received a exaggerated electric bill for the month of August 2010. The due date for payment is 8th September 2010.

I would like to inform you that my whole was out of country for the whole month of August. Please check your record properly and issue me a fresh bill for lesser amount. As you know I have been paying my utilities bill in time so please send me your bill before due date to enable me to pay it in time.

Please correct where necessary

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • England
      • Current Location:
      • England

Re: Bill

Quote Originally Posted by meela View Post
    I have received a exaggerated electric bill for the month of August 2010. The due date for payment is 8th September 2010.

I would like to inform you that my whole was out of country for the whole month of August. Please check your record properly and issue me a fresh bill for lesser amount. As you know I have been paying my utilities bill in time so please send me your bill before due date to enable me to pay it in time.

Please correct where necessary

I have received a exaggerated *overestimated? incorrect? excessive? electric bill for the month of August 2010. The due date for payment is 8th September 2010.

I would like to inform you that my whole **I? my whole family? was out of the country for the whole month of August. Please check your records properly and issue me a fresh bill for the correct lesser amount.

As you know I have been payingalways previously paid my utilities bill in timepromptly, so please send me your the new bill before the due date to enable me to pay it in time.

*How is your bill calculated? Have they sent you an estimated bill which is simply too high? (in which case use "overestimated") or do you normally pay a fixed rate which should have been lower because the property was empty? (in which case use "incorrect").

**Who was actually away? "my whole" doesn't mean anything without a noun of some kind; family sounds most likely but it will depend on your circumstances of course.
    Last edited by Tullia; 07-Sep-2010 at 15:13.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Urdu
      • Home Country:
      • Pakistan
      • Current Location:
      • Pakistan

Smile Re: Bill

Thanks this is I want to write.