Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Pakistan
I have received a exaggerated electric bill for the month of August 2010. The due date for payment is 8th September 2010.

I would like to inform you that my whole was out of country for the whole month of August. Please check your record properly and issue me a fresh bill for lesser amount. As you know I have been paying my utilities bill in time so please send me your bill before due date to enable me to pay it in time.

Please correct where necessary

Tullia

Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
England
Current Location
England
I have received a exaggerated electric bill for the month of August 2010. The due date for payment is 8th September 2010.

I would like to inform you that my whole was out of country for the whole month of August. Please check your record properly and issue me a fresh bill for lesser amount. As you know I have been paying my utilities bill in time so please send me your bill before due date to enable me to pay it in time.

Please correct where necessary

I have received a [STRIKE]exaggerated [/STRIKE] *overestimated? incorrect? excessive? electric bill for the month of August 2010. The due date for payment is 8th September 2010.

I would like to inform you that [STRIKE]my whole[/STRIKE] **I? my whole family? was out of the country for the whole month of August. Please check your records properly and issue me a fresh bill for the correct [STRIKE]lesser [/STRIKE]amount.

As you know I have [STRIKE]been paying[/STRIKE]always previously paid my utilities bill [STRIKE]in time[/STRIKE]promptly, so please send me [STRIKE]your [/STRIKE]the new bill before the due date to enable me to pay it in time.

*How is your bill calculated? Have they sent you an estimated bill which is simply too high? (in which case use "overestimated") or do you normally pay a fixed rate which should have been lower because the property was empty? (in which case use "incorrect").

**Who was actually away? "my whole" doesn't mean anything without a noun of some kind; family sounds most likely but it will depend on your circumstances of course.

Last edited:

meela

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Pakistan
Thanks this is I want to write.

Status