• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Urdu
      • Home Country:
      • Pakistan
      • Current Location:
      • Pakistan

How was it done

I want to write a letter to my friend who had returned to his home country. He stayed there for only three month. Now . Please check and correct where necessary.

Dear Meena

I heard that you had came back to your home country-Bulgaria after spending three months in Calgry Canada.How was it done.You had written in your previous letter that you were seacjomg a job . As for as my concern that you had gone there as a immigrant and you got the immigrant visa . It was your prime goal to live and work there and educate your kids. How did you change your mood so quickly.

I heard that Calgry is the most beautiful city and worth seeing. There are so many job opportunities for immigrant. It is not a easy task that somebody easity adjust or accumudated to new country .I hope you would get a job in a software house but you did show patient. I know you are so talented genious person and have a vast experience in computer industry.

Why dont you asked my opion on that seriou issue. I would recommend you to stay there and not come back. Dont worry you have a immgrant visa you have to go there any time. Please do change your mind go there again with new enthusiam. I am sure you will succeed.

Please correct it where necessary.
    Last edited by meela; 14-Sep-2010 at 11:10.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Urdu
      • Home Country:
      • Pakistan
      • Current Location:
      • Pakistan

Re: friend

Is there anybody to correct my letter???

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • German
      • Home Country:
      • Germany
      • Current Location:
      • Germany

Re: How was it done

***Neither a teacher nor a native speaker.***

Quote Originally Posted by meela View Post
    I want to write a letter to my friend who had returned to his home country. He stayed there for only three month. Now . Please check and correct where necessary.

Dear Meena,

I heard that you had came back to your home country Bulgaria after spending three months in Calgry Canada. How was it? You had written in your previous letter that you were seacjomg (searching?) a job. (As for as my concern) I guess that you went there as an immigrant and you got the immigrant visa. It was your prime goal to live and work there and educate your kids. How did you change your mood so quickly?

I heard that Calgry was the most beautiful city and worth to be seen (to be visited). There are so many job opportunities for immigrants. It is not an easy task that somebody easily adjusts or accumulates to a new country. I hoped you would get a job in a software house but you seemed patient. I know you are such a talented and genious person and have some vast experience in the computer industry.

Why didn't you want to hear my opinion about that serious issue? I would recommend you to stay there and not to come back. Don't worry, you have an immigrant visa so you can go there any time. Please do change your mind and go there again with new enthusiam. I am sure you will succeed.

Well, that was not very easy but I hope I made some good changes.

If you have any questions regarding my corrections, feel free to ask.

Cheers!

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Urdu
      • Home Country:
      • Pakistan
      • Current Location:
      • Pakistan

Thank you very much for correction in my letter.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Turkish
      • Home Country:
      • Turkey
      • Current Location:
      • Turkey

Re: How was it done

***neither a teacher nor native-speaker****

Quote Originally Posted by meela View Post

Dear Meena

I heard that you had came (came or had come) back to your home country-Bulgaria ("back home" would be more simple and mentioning Bulgaria would be redundant for your friend is very well aware of his country) after spending three months in Calgry,_Canada._How was it done.(Finish your sentences with a question mark. But your question doesn't make sense here.)_You had written in your previous letter that you were seacjomg looking for a job . As far as my I concern that you had gone there as an immigrant and you got the had your immigrant visa . It was your prime goal to live and work there and educate your kids. (Your friend would educate his/her kids at home? or he/she would do everything so his/her kids could have a good education.) How did you change your mood mind so quickly?

I heard that Calgry is the most beautiful city (of Canada?) and is worth seeing. There are so many job opportunities for immigrants. It is not an easy task that somebody easily adjustapt or accumudated themselves to a new country._I hope you would 'll get have a job in a software house (a firm? ) but you did show patient.(you should be patient?) I know that you are so talented and a genious person and also have a vast experience in computer industry.

Why don't you asked my opinion on that such a serious issue ? (Why didn't you ask.. ?) I would recommend you to stay there and not come back. Don't worry! You have an immigrant visa and you have to go there any time. ( It doesn't make sense. Maybe, it is like; You can go back there again whenever you want.) Please do change your mind, go back there again with a new enthusiasm. I am sure you will succeed.

"_" is for spaces.
    Last edited by euncu; 16-Sep-2010 at 20:56. Reason: typo

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Urdu
      • Home Country:
      • Pakistan
      • Current Location:
      • Pakistan

Thanks