• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Turkish
      • Home Country:
      • Turkey
      • Current Location:
      • Turkey

more about

Great. More about my duty, and great responsibility coming with great power and all that.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • Laos

Re: more about

Have you got some more context? It could mean a number of things as it stands.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Turkish
      • Home Country:
      • Turkey
      • Current Location:
      • Turkey

“Nick and Daisy,” he said flatly. “The knowledge that someone has started raising demons for the first time in sixty years has put them on edge. But of course, most Prodigium are equally distressed that one of our kind is part of their ranks. The entire situation is . . . well, I’m afraid tense doesn’t begin to cover it. Combustible, let’s say.” He got up, coming to stand in front of me again. “Sophie, do you understand now why I will do anything to convince you not to go through with the Removal?”

Great. More about my duty, and great responsibility coming with great power and all that. “Sure,” I said, try¬ing to keep the bitterness out of my voice. “It’s like you said the other night about Alice. Demons make pretty awesome weapons, and if there’s a big war coming, you guys will need me, right?”

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • England
      • Current Location:
      • Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkerbell View Post
    “Nick and Daisy,” he said flatly. “The knowledge that someone has started raising demons for the first time in sixty years has put them on edge. But of course, most Prodigium are equally distressed that one of our kind is part of their ranks. The entire situation is . . . well, I’m afraid tense doesn’t begin to cover it. Combustible, let’s say.” He got up, coming to stand in front of me again. “Sophie, do you understand now why I will do anything to convince you not to go through with the Removal?”

Great. More about my duty, and great responsibility coming with great power and all that. “Sure,” I said, try¬ing to keep the bitterness out of my voice. “It’s like you said the other night about Alice. Demons make pretty awesome weapons, and if there’s a big war coming, you guys will need me, right?”
    In that context it means "(You are telling me) more - about my duty". It's not very well written.