Could you take a look at a short essay about globalization written by one of my students.
There are some points which ideas I understand as a native Russian speaker, but are wrong from the point of view of a native English speaker.
As I have been using Screentoaster lately to send video replies to my students, I make a point of saving a Word document with my comments and corrections as well.
Here is the essay.

Benefits and drawbacks of globalization

Nowadays we can hear the word ‘globalization’ very often. But many of us don’t understand the meaning of this word correctly. In my composition I would like to highlight some positive and negative features of globalization.

First of all, let’s find out the meaning of this interesting word. Globalization is the process of making something such as a business operate in a lot of different countries all around the world.

Globalization has an impact on the economy of all countries. Due to this process, all national economies become dependent from each other. Secondly, the world market becomes divided into parts. Thirdly, global economy has cyclic character of development. Fourthly, the technique and science are developing in such conditions. And finally, economy is going to become the ‘economy of mind’.

As you can see from the previous paragraph, the process of globalization has both benefits and drawbacks. In nowadays times it’s necessary to be careful for countries and to choose right strategy in order to minimize losses.

Thank you in advance for your time and help!