Academic
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Libya
Current Location
Libya
Hi, all

Is it correct to say to some one (( I will get ride of you ))

:2gunfire:

(( Dont fear I just asking))

Last edited:

OPENED EYES

Member Type
Academic
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Libya
Current Location
Libya
Only if you mean that you will either kill them or somehow else make sure that they are no longer near you. I would only use this term if I was angry or disgusted with someone. I get rid of rats by using traps or chemicals. I get rid of sales people by closing the door on them. It is not a polite term.

Thank you Mr,Gillnetter , I know it is not a polite term but I use it with my brother just for kidding and he know I was not serious , so ,should not use it when we are joking with people as freinds?, please tell me

Last edited:

OPENED EYES

Member Type
Academic
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Libya
Current Location
Libya
I suppose that it depends on your sense of humor and the sense of humor of the people you talk to. I can't think of a friendly way of saying this term without some modification - "I'll get rid of you, I'm going to let you have the rest of the day off with pay." Even with modification, the term has serious implications - you may get away with telling your brother this, but I would not say it to many people who you do not know well.

Thank you my teacher, make sure I will not use this sentence again even if I joke.

Cheers.:up:

Status
Not open for further replies.