Could you please proofread this letter of complaint?

Status
Not open for further replies.

attitude2010

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Spanish
Home Country
Spain
Current Location
Spain
"I’m writing to express my dissatisfaction with Lic Internet services. I had bought it thinking that I’d have high speed internet unlike the others. But now I realize it is worse.

I have the internet for 2 months and I can’t use it because it’s slow. It’s impossible to open two tabs.

Furthermore, the signal is going all the time, when I search for an information I can’t link with others. Finally, at the weekend is to difficulty to use.

However, I still have the contract with the company. I would like to resolve the problem. Maybe you can put more satellite dish for not to distortion the signal. "

billmcd

Key Member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
"I’m writing to express my dissatisfaction with Lic Internet services. I had bought it thinking that I’d have high speed internet unlike the others. But now I realize it is worse.

I have had the internet for 2 months and I can’t use it because it’s slow. It’s impossible to open two tabs.

Furthermore, the signal is going all the time, when I search for [STRIKE]an[/STRIKE] information I can’t link with others. Finally, [STRIKE]at[/STRIKE]on the weekend is to difficult[STRIKE]y[/STRIKE] to use.

However, I still have the contract with the company. I would like to resolve the problem. Maybe you can put more satellite dish for not to distortion the signal. "(I don't think this last sentence is a realistic or practical solution.)

Slow_Learner

Member Type
Student or Learner

have had the internet for 2 months and I can’t use it because it’s too(emphasize on reason) slow. It’s impossible to open two internet windows( for clarity).Furthermore, the signal lights are always running. When I search for information, I cannot link to other websites. Finally, aton the weekend, internet speed is often too slow to use.

Because I still have the contract with your company, I would like you to resolve this problem. Maybe you can put more satellite dish to improve the internet signal.

:)I made some changes on your writing to clarify your points and made it easier to read. I'm trying to improve my writing too, so I hope that my revises would help your letter. My suggestion is that you surf the web for other Business Complaining Letters, it would give you some ideas about how to write an effective business letter. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.