Results 1 to 2 of 2

    • Join Date: Dec 2005
    • Posts: 417

    a sign

    There are two small capital R's in circles in the upper right hand corners of two words in my book: Verlco and Fris bee. What do they mean? Like c's in circles which show copyright.


    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • England
      • Current Location:
      • England

    • Join Date: Jun 2010
    • Posts: 24,447

    Re: a sign

    It means Verlco and Frisbee are registered trademarks.


    EDIT: Do you mean Velcro?
    Last edited by Rover_KE; 19-Sep-2010 at 10:07.

Similar Threads

  1. sign off
    By jirickova in forum Ask a Teacher
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-Aug-2007, 11:41
  2. sign a CV?
    By StefusB in forum Ask a Teacher
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 14-Jun-2007, 01:20
  3. sign in/up
    By Lenka in forum English Phrasal Verbs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 17-Apr-2007, 20:02
  4. Help with Sign
    By Unregistered in forum Ask a Teacher
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-Apr-2007, 21:11
  5. sign in vs sign up
    By adullstudent in forum Ask a Teacher
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 28-Aug-2006, 23:12


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts