Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
English
Home Country
Canada
Current Location
Canada
This is the fake newspaper article based on "The Veldt." In the story, two children lock up their parents in a nursery. 3D images of lions appear and the story ends.

Yesterday, George (36) and Lydia (35) Hadley were found dead inside their home. Psychologist David McClean discovered the disappearance of the couple and contacted the police, who found the couple, dead, at noon. Cause of death has yet to be been confirmed.

Officials report that the two bodies were found in a closet opposite of a nursery. Peter and Wendy Hadley, son and daughter of George and Lydia Hadley were present in the nursery when the police arrived.
There were no visible signs of injury on either of the bodies. Both bodies were found with their eyes wide open. In addition, George Hadley had a bright red marking on his chest, which later faded to black. Investigators suggest that this was caused by George Hadley grasping his chest before death, possibly due to heart pain. A health expert stated, "The open eyes and facial expression of the two, plus the clutch marks on the male's chest, suggest that this is a case of heart attack. We will shortly begin an autopsy that will confirm this. However, I cannot imagine what can cause two healthy adults to get heart attacks at the same time."
An unnamed neighbour of the Hadleys claimed that she have been hearing screams coming from the Hadleys’ house for about week already. However, no evidence was provided.
David McClean also told us, "Earlier today (yesterday), I've been to the Hadleys’ place to have a look at their nursery. There was terrible bloodlust emanating from the wall of their nursery. The room produced images of bloodthirsty lions from the thoughts of the two kids. I'd say the Hadleys’ mysterious deaths must be connected with the lions in the nursery."
A full inspection of the house, along with the nursery, was complete by our technicians. Nothing that could have caused the deaths of the victims was found. Further inspection will be carried out.
Peter and Wendy Hadley will be living with their aunt and uncle.
More information will be released once the autopsy is completed.

Unwritten

Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Palestinian Territory
Current Location
Palestinian Territory
This is the fake newspaper article based on "The Veldt." In the story, two children lock up their parents in a nursery. 3D images of lions appear and the story ends.

Yesterday, George (36) and Lydia (35) Hadley were found dead inside their home. Psychologist David McClean discovered the disappearance of the couple and contacted the police, who found the couple, dead, at noon. Cause of death hasn`t yet [STRIKE]to be [/STRIKE]been confirmed.

Officials report that the two bodies were found in a closet (opposite) << what do you mean by this word? of a nursery. Peter and Wendy Hadley, son and daughter of George and Lydia Hadley were present in the nursery when the police arrived.
There were no visible signs of injury on either of the bodies. Both bodies were found with their eyes wide open. In addition, George Hadley had a bright red marking on his chest, which later faded to black. Investigators suggest that this was caused by George Hadley grasping his chest before death, possibly due to heart pain. A health expert stated, "The open eyes and facial expressions of the two, plus the clutch marks on the male's chest, suggest that this is a case of heart attack. We will shortly begin an autopsy that will confirm this. However, I cannot imagine what can cause two healthy adults to get heart attacks at the same time.[STRIKE]"[/STRIKE]
An unnamed neighbour of the Hadleys claimed that she have been hearing screams coming from the Hadleys’ house for about week already. However, no evidence was provided.
David McClean also told us, "Earlier today (yesterday), I've been to the Hadleys’ place to have a look at their nursery. There was a terrible bloodlust emanating from the wall of their nursery. The room produced images of bloodthirsty lions from the thoughts of the two kids. I'd say the Hadleys’ mysterious deaths must be connected with the lions in the nursery."
A full inspection of the house, along with the nursery, was complete by our technicians. Nothing that could have caused the deaths of the victims was found. Further inspection will be carried out.
Peter and Wendy Hadley will be living with their aunt and uncle.
More information will be released once the autopsy is completed.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.