Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Punjabi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
[FONT=&quot]Please me to write the same content in different style..bothshould mean same but different style

Times Glitter 2010 is an exclusive and elegant showcase of dazzling jewellery, high fashion couture, eye-popping trousseau and lifestyle accessories. It is a meeting point of the creators and devotees of this fashion extravaganza. [/FONT]

jerry081958

Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Dear New2Grammar,

Could you please try on your own? Do you understand what the passage is talking about? You may need to look up some words. I had to look up "trousseau". That was a new word to me. Times Glitter 2010 is an event that sounds like a tradeshow or exposition of some kind. What can be seen at this exposition? Who would be interested in coming to this show? What kind of atmosphere do you think you would see at this show? Please give it a try and some teachers may help you.

new2grammar

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Punjabi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Dear New2Grammar,

Could you please try on your own? Do you understand what the passage is talking about? You may need to look up some words. I had to look up "trousseau". That was a new word to me. Times Glitter 2010 is an event that sounds like a tradeshow or exposition of some kind. What can be seen at this exposition? Who would be interested in coming to this show? What kind of atmosphere do you think you would see at this show? Please give it a try and some teachers may help you.

this is something i tried, I want some senior member to help me with there inputs

Rover_KE

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
England
this is something i tried, I want some senior member to help me with there inputs

Is this a homework assignment you are asking us to do, new2grammar?

Rover

new2grammar

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Punjabi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Is this a homework assignment you are asking us to do, new2grammar?

Rover

No its not a homework, I am professional I just keep trying my hands on new writing style..I just need inputs from experts to help me improve my writing skills, which i personally think i really need to improve..and i guess this is the perfect place to share and learn

Thanks

Munch

Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Australia
Current Location
Japan
[FONT=&quot]Please me to write the same content in different style..bothshould mean same but different style

Times Glitter 2010 is an exclusive and elegant showcase of dazzling jewellery, high fashion couture, eye-popping trousseau and lifestyle accessories. It is a meeting point of the creators and devotees of this fashion extravaganza. [/FONT]

I will write your fashion PR text in another way.

Times Glitter 2010 is open to anyone in the right industry or who just turns up looking the part. It will be gaudy. There will be some shiny things made of metal and rocks that cost hundreds of times the price of the parts they are made form. There will be wedding dresses for idiots whose weddings are the high points of their life, who will in the years to come slowly sink into depression knowing that the looks they traded on in their youth have faded, their rich husbands have moved on to fresher meat, yet who will never stop to reflect that a life spent only chasing material possessions will suit only the most hollow of souls.

There will also be crap to buy that fulfills functions you never realized were necessary and that in hindsight, really were not necessary. You can meet the overpaid ninnies who spew out this rubbish and talk bullshit without the fear of anyone pointing out the emperor has no clothes, you are all wasting your lives and missing out on everything truly beautiful and truly worthwhile in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.