[Essay] please check my writting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunnyday2410

Member Type
Student or Learner
I have to answer question about my characteristics, could you help me check it whether is good ?

Thank you so much! ^^

" - Hard-working:
Thomas Edison said that “a genius is one percent inspiration and ninety-nine percent perspiration”. I believe that there is a genius in nearly all of us, but people must try very hard to develop it to reach its potential. Even a genius has to boil. Therefore, I can say that all of my past achievements as well as my future goals are achieved by working very hard for many hours. However, I am aware of importance of planning for working effectively.
- Trustworthiness:
My friends usually say that they felt safely telling me about their secrets because I hold them confidentially. They also feel believable in what I said. Furthermore, I am also aware of responsibility for carrying out my words, and being worthy of people’s truth and confidence.
- Enthusiastic:
I am always enthusiastic about my works if I accept to be responsible for it. Individually, I think that even an easy work is not carried out effectively and efficiently unless I volunteer and pay attention to it. Additionally, as a team member position, my positive manner - an enthusiastic - also effects to inspiration in a team-work.

:lol:

Unwritten

Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Palestinian Territory
Current Location
Palestinian Territory
I have to answer a question about my characteristics, could you help me check [STRIKE]it whether[/STRIKE] if it is good ?

Thank you so much! ^^

" - Hard-working:
Thomas Edison said that “a genius is one percent inspiration and ninety-nine percent perspiration.” I believe that there is a genius in nearly [STRIKE]all[/STRIKE] each one of us, but people must try very hard to develop it to make it reach its potential, even a genius has to boil. Therefore, I can say that all of my past achievements as well as my future goals are achieved by working very hard for many hours. However, I am aware of the importance of planning for working effectively.

- Trustworthiness:
My friends usually say that they felt safely telling me about their secrets because I hold them confidentially. They also feel believable in what I said. Furthermore, I am also aware of the responsibility for carrying out my words, and being worthy of people’s truth and confidence.

- Enthusiastic:
I am always enthusiastic about my work[STRIKE]s[/STRIKE] if I accept to be responsible for it. Individually, I think that even an easy work is not carried out effectively and efficiently unless I volunteer and pay attention to it. Additionally, as a team member position, my positive manner - an enthusiastic - also effects the inspiration in a team-work.

:lol:

:)

Unwritten

Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Palestinian Territory
Current Location
Palestinian Territory
Thank you for your comment! :oops:

Where are you from? I see your native language is Arabic ^^ I have a friend in Tunisia ! do you live there :lol:

U are very welcome :)

No, I am from Occupied Palestine (Israel) .. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.