[Essay] difficul problem or situation you have over come ^^?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunnyday2410

Member Type
Student or Learner
Hi guy, the following is a brief of my story about the first-year in university. I really want to post full writing, but ... would you wait me 1hour :lol: for go out and come back to type all ^^!!

Please check it if it has any mistake in pronunciation or grammar, especially in meaning and logic of story!

Thank you in advance! >:D<

1.1.1. + Problem/Situation
- In the first-year, I might have been expelled from the university.

- The reason was that I could not control my voice in a tense debate with a teacher. At the end of the debate, the teacher warned me of expelling when I was crying without any supporting from my friends. At that time, a suspicion of my proud characteristics arose up, namely straightness and honest.

1.1.2. + What you did

- Although I was able to answer the question immediately, a reviewing me was carried out because I realized a lot of changes not to be considered from entering the university.

- Not perspicacious and experience enough, so I found an adviser, he was my father

- I wrote down all of my positive and negative manners. In addition, I also identified which characteristics I should improve and add more, which on I should change and adjust.
1.1.3. + The out come
[FONT=&quot]- [/FONT]Helping me to believe that straightness and honest are always good characteristics.
[FONT=&quot]- [/FONT]Identifying standard manners belonged to a grow-up man which I had just perceived at that time.
[FONT=&quot]- [/FONT]I was aware of power of communication skills which I had never recognized when I had been in high school.
[FONT=&quot]- [/FONT]The expelled was cancelled.
[FONT=&quot]- [/FONT]Learnt Vital lesson: “Key to success in the life is using good thoughts of wise people” – Leo Tolstoy –

Have a nice day all member :lol:, It's morning in my country at the moment!

sunnyday2410

Member Type
Student or Learner
hey, this is full version !

In the first-year, I might have been expelled from the university.

The reason was that I could not control my voice in a tense debate with a teacher . At the end of the debate, the teacher warned me of expelling when I was crying without any supporting from my friends. At that time, a suspicion of my proud characteristics arose up, namely straightness and honest.

Although I was able to answer the question immediately, a reviewing me was carried out because I realized a lot of changes not to be considered from entering the university.

If you are not perspicacious and experience enough, you will need an adviser. And my adviser was my father. Besides helping me to believe that straightness and honest are always good characteristics, he identified standard manners belonged to a grow-up man which I had just perceived at that time.

The result of understanding my father’s advice was that I wrote down all of my positive and negative manners. In addition, I also identified which characteristics I should improve and add more, which on I should change and adjust. More importance, I was aware of power of communication skills which I had never recognized when I had been in high school.

As a consequence, there was another meeting with the teacher before there was no expelling performed. I have really grown from then and learnt a vital lesson: “Key to success in the life is using good thoughts of wise people” – Leo Tolstoy -

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.