Other
Native Language
Polish
Home Country
Poland
Current Location
Poland
Hello,

If you were to examine a student who is supposed to talk about a topic for a few minutes, e.g. "Australia" and wanted to give him a list of items that he or she could mention (Climate, Population, Commonwealth, etc.), what would you label that list.

Native English speakers, please vote for the best one:

1) The following items could help you:
2) The following points could help you:
3) The following ideas could help you:
4) The following things could help you:
5) The following clues could help you:
6) The following cues could help you:
7) The following could help you: (no explicit subject here)
- Climate
- Population
- Relationships with neighbors
- Commonwealth

I'm not sure those things are things though. ;-) The last one would be my safest bet.

Last edited:

enthink

Member Type
Other
Native Language
Polish
Home Country
Poland
Current Location
Poland
Is this a question that is difficult to answer?

Barb_D

Staff member
Member Type
Other
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Points or things.

kenkk2

Member Type
Other

Though Barb_D or others do not request you to thank them, at least show your appreciation afterwards.( not my biz, I know, I just love this site and I like to see it's better and better with civilised people in constructive manner).

enthink

Member Type
Other
Native Language
Polish
Home Country
Poland
Current Location
Poland
Though Barb_D or others do not request you to thank them, at least show your appreciation afterwards.( not my biz, I know, I just love this site and I like to see it's better and better with civilised people in constructive manner).
Next time, before you attack someone like you attacked me here, do this:

1) Look at the time zone of the person you attack. When you attacked me, it was 3:36 a.m. here in Europe and I was sleeping.

2) Look at how much time elapsed since the reply -- you attacked me only one hour after the reply was posted -- and realize that people are not obligated to monitor this forum every hour (not even every 20 hours).

3) When you, as you wrote, "like to see it's better and better with civilised people in constructive manner", start behaving that way yourself.

Finally, I consider your post doubly insulting, because I always thank everyone in this forum who helped me. Either by saying so, or by clicking the Thanks button (like I did here some 10 hours later, after I woke up).

Last edited:

kenkk2

Member Type
Other
The reason I'd got upset and disappointed was that question of yours above: 1, you should wait abit longer(like you suggested me to do when criticizing you).
2,The attitude and the question itself sound like a mockery.
Anyway, you sent me a message to my private message box, why put it here again? I have answered you there, I did not know you were playing it here(after my sincere apology)???

Status
Not open for further replies.