Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Turkish
Home Country
Turkey
Current Location
Turkey
I made myself slow down as I went back through the story, leaving out Archer’s part in it, of course. I told Dad that I’d remembered seeing something weird at Hecate, so I’d gone back to check it out, the described the pit, the rock in the middle, even the ghouls.

By the time I was finished, Dad looked older and sadder than I’d ever seen him. “None of this makes any sense.”

“I’m beginning to think I should make that the title of my autobiography.”

“Lara and Anastasia are two of my most trusted allies,” Dad said, rubbing his hand over his jaw. “Why on earth would they be behind all this?”

I don't get the metaphor.

Last edited:

Leandro-Z

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Spanish
Home Country
Argentina
Current Location
Argentina
I don`t know exactly. Some phrases are so rare...

I believe it means that he or she will call it " a summary of my whole life story"

Barb_D

Staff member
Member Type
Other
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
When people write their autobiography, they often choose a clever name that reflects there experiences in life.

Bill Clinton chose a rather bland My Life.
Kristin Chenoweth (an actress who appeared on Broadway in the musical Wicked) chose A Little Bit Wicked
Ghandi chose The Story of My Experiments With Truth, while the Dalai Lama's is called Freedom in Exile.

The main character in your story would entitle theirs None of This Makes Any Sense, demonstrating the continuing confusing at the events recently experience.

(The more you post, the more I think I will enjoy reading this story. The author is very clever.)

Status
Not open for further replies.