• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Korean
      • Home Country:
      • South Korea
      • Current Location:
      • South Korea

account performance

Would anyone please explain the following in bold more easily?

I always start with what's on my client's mind...... This helps me know them on a deeper level and builds trust. After that, I do an economic update. Because of the turmoil in the economy, many clients want to hear my take on this. After that, we talk about their account performance, allocations, and changes. We follow that with a goal discussion to allow my client to define what they want from their assets..... And finally, I set up the next meeting. I always want my client's expectation set as to when we'll get together next.

In the above, does "account" refer to "bank account" or "a formal record of the debits and credits"? What is account performance? And what does "allocations" mean in the context? And in the last, I'm not sure of what "set" means.

Thank you for your time.

Re: account performance

Quote Originally Posted by unpakwon View Post
    Would anyone please explain the following in bold more easily?

I always start with what's on my client's mind...... This helps me know them on a deeper level and builds trust. After that, I do an economic update. Because of the turmoil in the economy, many clients want to hear my take on this. After that, we talk about their account performance, allocations, and changes. We follow that with a goal discussion to allow my client to define what they want from their assets..... And finally, I set up the next meeting. I always want my client's expectation set as to when we'll get together next.

In the above, does "account" refer to "bank account" or "a formal record of the debits and credits"? NO, I DON'T THINK SO. What is account performance?
    The Performance Account provides your clients with detailed information about their performance and adds to the information contained in their periodic report.
    This account provides them with information about the areas of your service that you measure for example, how quickly you deal with calls made to the Consumer Contact Centre. It also tells them how you are performing against these measures and your monitoring of customer satisfaction.
    And what does "allocations" mean in the context? I think it means a portion or something you are offered or what you got arranged there. And in the last, I'm not sure of what "set" means. It means you always want what your clients expected will be arranged and they will be pleased.

Thank you for your time.
    Not a teacher.