How do I pronounce the following words ?
" Hay ", " pollution " , " fatality " ," confirm " and " political "
If possible , try to include both pronunciations as well ( British and American ) .
AEOriginally Posted by Singaporean
1. hay -- Rhyming with say and way and bay, hay is pronounced with an aspirated aitch and a long a sound.
2. pollution -- pole-loo-shun
3. fatality -- fay-tal (as in pal)-lit-tee
4. confirm -- cun (as in bun or sun)-ferm (sounds like bird)
5. political -- pole-lit-i (i as in bit or fit or sit) -ko
Does that help?