1. Newbie
    Student or Learner

hello I am a newbie can kindly please check my work?

Studying abroad is an exciting experience for many people. Although there are some problems that the students may encounter when they go out of their country, I still believe that there are more positive influences and benefits in this program that will outweigh the negative feeds.

Firstly, students develop the sense of responsibility. For example in decision-making, there will be nobody there to tell them which is wrong or right and which is the truth or fraud. They know that whatever they do or decide will be their own accountability. Therefore they are able to practice their being responsible to anything they go through.

Secondly, people studying overseas have the opportunity to meet students from different countries. They explore their culture personally, gain friends and acquaintances, and learn how to deal with people.

Furthermore, studying abroad has a long-term impact to the students. It serves as an eye-opener for them to understand the differences among individuals. It helps them to view the world in a different perspective. The longer the student study abroad the more significant the academic and cultural development and personal growth benefits.

To sum it up, I utterly agree that studying abroad provides a life changing experience to students and its also brings many benefits along .

Re: hello I am a newbie can kindly please check my work?

Quote Originally Posted by aiwa View Post
    Studying abroad is an exciting experience for many people. Although there are some problems that the students may encounter when they go out of their country, I still believe that there are more positive influences and benefits in this program that will outweigh the negatives. feeds.

Firstly, students develop the a sense of responsibility. For example in decision-making, there will be nobody there to tell them which what is wrong or right and which what is the truth or fraud. They The students know that they will be accountable for whatever they do or decide. will be their own accountability. Therefore they are able to practice their being responsible to for anything they go through their own actions.

Secondly, people studying overseas have the opportunity to meet students from different countries. They explore their culture personally, gain friends and acquaintances, and learn how to deal with people.

Furthermore, studying abroad has a long-term impact to the students. It serves as an eye-opener for them to understand the differences among individuals. It helps them to view the world in a different perspective. The longer the student study abroad the more significant the academic and cultural development and personal growth benefits become.

To sum it up, I utterly agree that studying abroad provides a life changing experience to students and it s also brings many benefits along.
    Not a teacher.

I'm not sure I got everything but the edited version makes more sense to me. :) Good luck!