• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • England
      • Current Location:
      • Great Britain

something not right

I have a very well educated neighbour who is often very rude to my children, an occurance that I would like to stop happening. She often says things that she later denies, so what i would like to do is, each time she does something that I consider unacceptable, write to her confiming her actions. The hope being, that given the opportunity to read what she either siad or did, her attitude may change.

Before having a go at my response, could somebody check the mistakes in the passage above for me please.

Thanks

Boozl

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • England
      • Current Location:
      • Ireland

Re: something not right

Quote Originally Posted by boozl View Post
    I have a very well educated neighbour who is often very rude to my children, something that I would like to stop happening. She often says things that she later denies. So, each time she does something that I consider unacceptable, I would like to write to her confirming her actions. The hope being that, given the opportunity to read what she either said or did, her attitude may change.

Before having a go at my response, could somebody check the mistakes in the passage above for me please.

Thanks

Boozl