I have some senteces that are difficult to understand.
Please help me to understand it .
1) my father would pich a fit if I did that.
2)That's way out of my price range.
3) she said it was exactly the other way around.
4) You kiss a lot of frogs to buy one price.
5) dont you get tired of all the going while does all the taking.
6)It is jaust going to take a little time to work work out the kinks out the kinks in our relationship.
1. pitch a fit would be somewhat the same as "haveing a spat of temper" or being very angry, "...if you did that".
2. If I go shopping, I have a general idea of what prices I can afford. I amy not want the cheapest but I don't have enough money to buy the best. If I'm buying a care, my price range may be $20,000 to $30,000. Thus, a $50,000 car is "out of my price range".
3. "the other wy around" would mean it is the reverse, or opposite.
4. There is a "fairy tale" of the girl that kissed a frog and he became a prince. So, as a young lady, you may have to kiss a lot of frogs before you find your prince.
5. not sure what that sentence is?????
6. Imagine a rope with a lot of knots in it. Work out the knots (or kinks) and it will be straight. Thus, if you "work out the kinks" you will be able to understand.