Student or Learner
Would you revise the following sentences?
1. We see things according as we are rich or poor.
2. You may either go or stay, according as you desire.
3.This same Davy Jones, according to the mythology of sailors, is the fiend that presides over all the evil spirits of the deep.
4. They both played the game according to the rules.
5. They must take their own decision according to their own legal advice.
6. If all goes according to plan, the first concert will be Tuesday evening
7. He and his father, according to local gossip, haven't been in touch for years.
8. According to him you are wrong
9. According to my watch it is four o'clock.
Thank you for your efforts.