• Native Language:
      • Russian
      • Home Country:
      • Ukraine
      • Current Location:
      • Ukraine

visitor rule violations

Hello,
    Could you, please, take a look at this set of rules made up by one of my students and say if my corrections are OK?

Sent: 13th October
    Subject: Visitor rules

Dear colleagues,

I have recently learnt that visitor rules are not being followed. This situation is to be dealt with urgently.

Therefore, I want to remind you all the rules further (I think - once again). Firstly, visitors must wear a guest ID on company premises and be accompanied at all times. Moreover, they must sign in and sign out on arrival and departure. The last but not the least is that visitors must sign an agreement not to reveal any confidential information they learn.

I regret to say that if these rules are being ignored any longer (I think - are kept being ignored) , I will have to restrict visits and approve each one myself. This procedure will take a lot of time, we may even lose important clients, and responsible employees will be penalized for that.

I hope you will be able to reconsider the way you follow the rules.

All the best,

Kondratova N.

Thank you in advance.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Russian
      • Home Country:
      • Russian Federation
      • Current Location:
      • Ukraine

Re: visitor rule violations

Quote Originally Posted by vectra View Post
    Hello,
    Could you, please, take a look at this set of rules made up by one of my students and say if my corrections are OK?

Dear colleagues,

I have recently learnt that visitor rules are not being followed. This situation is to be dealt with urgently.

Therefore, I want to remind you of/about all the rules further (I think - once again). Firstly, visitors must wear a guest ID on company premises and be accompanied at all times. Moreover, they must sign in and sign out on arrival and departure. The last but not the least is that (Last, but not least, visitors...) visitors must sign an agreement not to reveal any confidential information they learn (receive, get, gain?).

I regret to say that if these rules are being ignored any longer (I think - are kept being ignored) , I will have to restrict visits and approve each one myself. This procedure will take a lot of time, we may even lose important clients, and responsible employees will be penalized for that.

All the best,

Kondratova N.

Thank you in advance.
    *not a teacher*
    Last edited by Verona_82; 20-Oct-2010 at 21:01.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • England
      • Current Location:
      • England

Re: visitor rule violations

Quote Originally Posted by vectra View Post
    Hello,

Dear colleagues,

I therefore want to remind you of all the rules further (I think - once again). Firstly, visitors must wear a guest ID on company premises and be accompanied at all times. Secondly, they must sign in and sign out on arrival and departure. Last but not least, is that visitors must sign an agreement not to reveal any confidential information they learn.

I regret to say that if these rules continue to be ignored, I will have to restrict visits and approve each one myself. This procedure will take a lot of time; we may even lose important clients, and responsible employees will be penalized for that.

All the best,

Kondratova N.
    Rover