Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. Member
    Student or Learner
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Hungarian
      • Home Country:
      • Hungary
      • Current Location:
      • Hungary

    • Join Date: Jul 2010
    • Posts: 145

    football drawing?

    Dear All,

    I am looking for a word/expression:

    What do you call the event when there are a lot of football teams, for example, and people stand at a big glass ball in which the names of the football teams are. That is when they pair football teams in an accidental manner, just like Champions' League teams.

    Thank you.

    Last edited by Csika; 25-Oct-2010 at 11:50.

  2. Moderator
    Retired English Teacher
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • England
      • Current Location:
      • England

    • Join Date: Jun 2010
    • Posts: 25,420

    Re: football drawing?

    It's the Champions' League draw.


Similar Threads

  1. drawing account
    By jctgf in forum Ask a Teacher
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 14-Oct-2008, 01:14
  2. Inexplicable drawing
    By Parabashi in forum Ask a Teacher
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 29-Oct-2007, 16:40
  3. drawing on a line
    By user_gary in forum Ask a Teacher
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 14-Jun-2007, 18:42
  4. soccer, football, American football, rugby
    By Fernanda in forum Ask a Teacher
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 29-Apr-2006, 19:12
  5. 116-take drawing DOWN!
    By matilda in forum Ask a Teacher
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 16-Apr-2006, 10:26


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts