• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • England
      • Current Location:
      • Great Britain

forum reply- has my grammar improved?

Kevin has proved his worth in gold of late but lets not forget that he was a player who many thought would struggle at this level. Unable to hold down a regular place in the team during the early part of last season, it must have crossed his mind too. With the help of his manager: he remained focused, knuckled down, ended the season with 23 league starts to his name and played a huge part in turning his teams fortunes around during the run-in. So far so good for him this season, but his success is probably a major factor in another players disappointment.

“The key to everything is patience. You get the chicken by hatching the egg, not by smashing it.”

If only this were the case in the Premier League?

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • England
      • Current Location:
      • England

Re: forum reply- has my grammar improved?

Quote Originally Posted by boozl View Post
    Kevin has been worth his weight in gold of late but let's not forget that he was a player who many thought would struggle at this level. Unable to hold down a regular place in the team during the early part of last season, it must have crossed his mind too. With the help of his manager [delete colon] he remained focused, knuckled down, ended the season with 23 league starts to his name and played a huge part in turning his team's fortunes around during the run-in. So far so good for him this season, but his success is probably a major factor in another player's disappointment.

“The key to everything is patience. You get the chicken by hatching the egg, not by smashing it.”

If only this were the case in the Premier League!
    Rover