My letter

Status
Not open for further replies.

sloane

Member Type
Student or Learner
Please read through it and correct my grammatical errors. Thanks in advance.

How are you? And how is your practice? I was heard that you are practicing in the Government offices. I hope you will do it well.
We have studied with together for 4 years at university, we course is coming to an end. I have a plan to make a farewell party. Of course, the reason I’m sending you this is to tell you about the farewell party.
Our monitor have set a date for party – 1st June .The party’s location is our teacher’s house, I am sure that you know, we have gone to it before .We ’re inviting class-mate .We need your idea ( and your money) for the party.
I know you are staying at hometown. But in the morning of 1st June we have a school-year ending ceremony, and the party going to happened after.
Beside, I have a good news and a bad news for you .The good news is that maybe you could met girl in your dream in the party (the cute girl whom you sometimes tell me about).The bad news - she is our teacher‘s daughter, I have just known it, I hope you will have enough brave to speak to her, good luck in your love.

You mustn’t reply if you accept. You can phone me or send me an e-mail if you won’t.

P/s: The expense is 10$ one each. We have a discount for you if you dare to ask for our teacher that you want to marry her daughter.

cassie10

Member Type
Student or Learner
How are you? And how is your Job? I heard that you are practicing in the Government offices. I hope you do well.
We have studied together for 4 years at university, but we will soon part ways. Anyway, I have been planning a going-away party, which is, of course, the reason for this letter.

Our monitor has set the date at June 1st. The party’s location is our teacher’s house; I am sure that you know where that is as we have gone there before. We’re inviting class-mates. We need your ideas (and your money) for the party.
I know you are staying at home. But in the morning of 1st June we have a school-year ending ceremony, and the party going to happened after.
Beside, I have a good news and a bad news for you .The good news is that maybe you could meet girl in your dream at the party (the cute girl whom you sometimes tell me about). The bad news - she is our teacher‘s daughter, I have just found out, I hope you will be brave enough to speak to her. Good luck in your love.

You mustn’t reply if you accept. You can phone me or send me an e-mail if you won’t.

P/s: The expense is 10$ one each. We have a discount for you if you dare to ask for our teacher that you want to marry her daughter.

Status
Not open for further replies.